- VSync support: Games scroll is smoother and screen tearing went away. Anyway it’s done syncing with DirectSound. It wasn’t a easy task at least for me. So you may expect some sound glitches. I don’t want to include any third party .DLL.
- Removed DirectDraw support:. Yanese now will use Direc3D 9 and can run in basic graphics cards.
- Removed Disassembler: I think i should make a more powerfull one. Anyway thanks to Blargg for the zip file.
- Save State Format Changed: Sorry the inconvenient, but it had to be that way.
- Fixed other bugs.
- Fixed PPU Bugs. Now Battletoads doesn’t hang anymore. As well other games works better.
- Fixed Error in Save State Directory that created /savestates in not proper places.
- Added a basic Disasembler.