这货已经跳票了几天，但算是及时推送了。比较意外的是除了上次说的SEGA 32X核心和Atari 2600核心，大神还把欠我们安卓众的RetroArch Desmume核心也补了进来。
18 (August 7, 2013)
* [Android] ANR issues fixed – Google bug (as ever).
* [Android] Input autodetection expanded –
– NVidia Shield
– iControlPad changes
– Logitech Rumblepad 2 (added RETRO_DEVICE_ID_ANALOG support)
– Xbox 360 (D-pad should be fixed, added RETRO_DEVICE_ID_ANALOG support, triggers should work)
* [RGUI] Throttle with timers – no more irrational super-fast menu with threaded video.
* [Android] Appeal to low-latency audio Android devices for OpenSL (Android 4.1 and up)
* [Android] Look for the optimal sampling rate instead of assuming 48KHz as default – should fix Nexus 10
* [Android] Added ‘Optimal Device Settings’ and added support for both Nexus 7 2013 and Nvidia Shield
* [Android] Added adaptive jittering for threaded video option. Should now be much rmore tolerable.
* [Android] Enable threaded video by default – leave static syncing for expert users.
* (LIBRETRO) Added Picodrive (PC/Android/iOS/Blackberry)
* (LIBRETRO) Added SNES9x mainline.
* (LIBRETRO) Added Stella.
* (LIBRETRO) Added Desmume.
* [TyrQuake] Added dual analog core option
* [NEStopia] Add Core Options for blargg NTSC.
* [FBA core] Prevent diagnostics at startup from being enabled to avoid crash.
* [Stella] 2 players should work now.
* [Genesis Plus GX] Updated to latest version.
* [VBA Next] Start sanitizing some code back to VBA-M proper.
* [NX Engine/Cave Story] Fixed big-endian bug on scrolling backgrounds.