我测试了Play商店的Yabause, AE v1.0，和Paul Lamb的内测版在功能上完全一样，不支持即时存档，也不支持实体按键映射。但是速度好像有所提升。Zack承诺将不断更新，Paul则致力于N64模拟器的完善，这是一个最佳结局，大家一起期待吧，呵呵。有能力的同学记得捐赠一下，折合软妹币才9块钱不到，就可以支持一下作者，何乐而不为呢？
– You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
– This app contains no ads.
– Please consider donating
– Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers.Yabause, Android Edition (AE) is a Sega Saturn emulator for Android.It is currently in Alpha testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are many graphical, lag/speed, and audio problems, even on modern devices. By donating you are allowing me and other developers to spare some precious time to improve this emulator and make it full speed.
If you are interested in helping out, please visit www.infusedreams.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as browse compatibility lists and faqs.
This is the first and official Saturn Emulator (port of yabause ae). This is a continuation of the initial efforts made by Paul Lamb (Mupen 64 Author). I have taken over this project and aim to bring it up to full speed and increase compatibility. I have had prior experience in the deadalusx64 (PSP) project and also the Snes9x (PSP) project and in both emulators I have succeeded in increasing the overall emulation speed to a fully playable level.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v2.0, and the full source code is available through the public Mercurial repository at https://bitbucket.org/infusedreams/yabauseae . If any developers would like to get involved in the project, please get in touch with me (Danny) on the support forum.
– Transfer ISO/Bin/Cue files anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
– Browse to them from within the app.
– Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
– Games must be in .ios, .bin//cue format.
Help and more info:
Yabause AE is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sega Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders. All individual games screen shots or audio that are simulated by Yabuse AE are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used for the purpose of informing the customer of the software’s functionality. You must have the right to a given BIOS or ISO before you play it.