Source code: https://github.com/neko68k/M1-Android
You get .LST file updates from:
You get .XML file updates from:
* Initialising at start-up takes a little while, I don’t think there’s much I can do about it.
* 68000/SCSP games are very slow.
* If you press Stop, you will have to reload the game if you want to continue listening to it. Use pause instead.
– ICS support
– Improved multitasking performance
– Improved notification now displays track name as well as the game title
– Added options
– Added first time installer. Long press on the folder you want to install to. If you are upgrading, select the folder that _contains_ your m1 folder, not the m1 folder itself. Nothing will be overwritten. M1 Android now includes the xml and lists and will put them in the following folders: