As promised ePSXe 1.8.0 for windows has been released.
You can find it in the downloads section.
The main changes are:
Many fixes to the cd-rom decoder and core that fixed almost 150 games
Improved input devices support
On the fly memory card change
Fixed changedisc feature
Support for SBI subchannel files
Support for PBP disc images
Cheat codes support
We hope you will enjoy this release!
What’s in this version:
* Added Peopsxgl OpenGL plugin support, get the plugin from http://www.epsxe.com/files/libopenglplugin.so, copy it in your sdcard, and choose it in preferences->GPUPlugin, and choose preferences->VideoRender->OpenGLPlugin (Pete Bernert,Schtruck and others)
* Added multi-disc PBP support
* Fixed GPU bugs (Doom, F. Doom, SW DF, Soul Blade)
* Fixed SPU bugs (Eithea, ToD, Jammer Lammy)
* Fixed CDROM decoder bugs (Shaman King)
* Added a option to remove the top/bottom black bands